Thursday, November 22, 2007

Christmas Craft Fair 2007


Look at all these wheat bags Dad and I made. They're for a craft fair. We're going to sell them for $10 a piece. You see, Dad's been telling me for quite a while that we should make something for a craft fair, that we could sell together. He loves craft fairs and he loves to be a vendor. He knows how much I love my own wheat bag, and how I just love to show them off to whomever comes by and I love to give them away as gifts, so he suggested that I make wheat bags and sell them. So here we are, it's almost christmas time, and we've made over a hundred of them from fourteen different types of cloth. Tomorrow, Friday the 23rd, is the first day of the craft fair and we're all excited about it. We'll blog again soon.

1 comment:

Coli said...

Hi Gramma!!! I really like your blog and i'm planning on blogging right now...i love you

/coli
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo