Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas in September


We used to have an empty space in our cupboards above the stove and there was no light either. And I was dreaming about the day when I could have a new microwave for my kitchen to fill that space. But with all the renovations for the porch, this was probably going to be a while in coming. Then boom, in september, when we visited our kids, they all gathered together in the living room, and gave us a christmas card with all their names signed to it, and they said "Christmas in September". We read inside and it said, "One new microwave for mom and dad, sitting in the garage, waiting to be installed in your kitchen." And here it is. Thanks to Torrey for his expertise in electricity.

Words fail me to express the heartfelt thanks I have to you children who made possible this wonderful addition to my kitchen. I love the light above the stove and the power and efficiency of the microwave. It puts a smile on my face many times a day, and warms my heart as I warm my wheatbags. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Darcy and Sharon said...

Glad you like it so much! It's always nice to give a gift you know will be appreciated.