Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Torrey's new car





Since I am the one who needs the practice to post blogs I will do this for Torrey. When Torrey got the desire to move to BC a few weeks ago he said but there are three BIG reasons why this is not so easy to do and they will have to become reality before I can move. I said if this is what you want and it feels right then don't write it off let's move in that direction and he looked at me sort of like ------well maybe you know something I don't know. To me I thought back on some of our Calgary experiences and thought let's see what God will do. First off as I was praying with my friend in Abbotsford, the words 'her son' popped into my head. We had talked about Torrey's desire to move and that he would need a place to live and I knew from previous conversations that her son in Abbotsford was looking for a roommate now that is one condition met. And here on this blog is the second condition and then Darcy wanted him to come work so looks like all three are overcome. This car is amazing how that all came together, he can tell you when you see him.

No comments: