Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Craft Fair November 24 2007

For many years Dad and I had talked about having a table at the Christmas Market, but what to sell? Finally it was decided that wheat bags was it. We had so much fun picking out all the pretty flannelet. We picked 12 pieces and bought 2 meters of each, I still had 2 pieces at home making 14 in all. We cut each piece into 4 18'by 9' rectangles and then I sewed them up and Dad turned them right side out. we did approx 50 in one day. We bought 350lbs of wheat. I sewed 101 bags for the sale and then Dad and I each needed a new one so that made 103. I told Torrey if we don't sell all these then you know what you are getting for Christmas for the next 5 years, a new wheat bag! On the day of the fair we had so much fun. And I made one very good contact for Mannatech so that will hundred times pay for the cost. Praise God for fun! We did recoup our investment plus a bit.



This is the table beside us he had roses from Ecuador that he grows himself and then imports and sells all over the world. Of course I had to have a few for my dinner table and I gave Cee a couple as well. They are absolutley beautiful.

No comments: